I’m kale obsessed and you should be too.
- It has more vitamin C than an orange
- It has more vitamin A than any other leafy green
- It contains the omega-3 fatty acid that supports brain & heart health
(source: Huffington Post)
On board yet? Try these recipes (pictured above):
- Kale Ginger Detox Smoothie
- Pomegranate Kale Wild Rice Salad
- White Bean and Kale Soup
- Sweet Potato Pizza with Kale and Caramelized Onions
- Kale Chips
- Vegan Stuffed Shells
I typically make my kale salad with granny smith apple slices, avocado, quinoa, green onion, toasted pecans, dried cranberries and Annie’s Honey Mustard Vinaigrette. Then I make kale chips with whatever leftovers I have from the week. Simple, easy, and healthy!
Are you hooked on this leafy green yet? How do you enjoy your kale?