1. Valentines Strawberry Hot Chocolate via Best Friends for Frosting
2. Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Crackers via With a Grateful Prayer and a Thankful Heart
3. Rice Krispie Valentine Lollipops via Foodie Crush
4. Ombre White Chocolate Cherries via Style Me Pretty
5. Red Velvet Oreo Truffle Brownies via Pizzazzerie
6. Peppermint Mocha Cake via Create Like Crazy
7. Chocolate Covered Pretzels via Love from the Oven
This is precisely why I love Valentine’s Day! It’s an excuse to go overboard on the sweets and I’m not complaining. In fact, I miss the elementary school days when we all came home with a bag of candy and Valentine’s Day cards. What a simpler time.
I compiled a couple of my favorite ideas for Valentine’s Day goodies (thanks to Pinterest). A simple cookie or chocolate covered strawberry is always nice but it may be fun to experiment with a new recipe this year.
No matter what you choose for Valentine’s Day treats, I do advise making sure you have a pair of comfy sweat pants handy. Maybe even a Nicolas Sparks movie. Safe Haven anyone?
P.S. – Happy Fat Tuesday!